Thursday, 5 January 2012

Its been a bad day, please don't take my picture

Past hour or so have been nasty. Stressed for no apparent reason and having to do deep breathing and feel like a pathetic scaredy cat. Its really draining and fecking awful. I hope I can pull myself together to make it up to London tomorrow for Mingle duties and such. Wish me luck peeps.

And my appointment for Monday to start CBT been put back til Wednesday. Balls.

thanks for all the kind feedback to my first post. Means a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Czech Ballet Training is much overrated in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggie boy

    You'll be fine tomorrow - you know you're massive in the Massive.

    /Underpants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the other hand. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mingle needs you. Be there to represent the TV massive.

    ReplyDelete